Headshot ZD Survivors vs Zombie Doomsday 1.0.11 Mod Apk


  Headshot ZD : Survivors vs Zombie Doomsday- screenshot thumbnail

Bring your headshots on waves of zombies and rescue the survivors.
Collect valuable resources to survive in this post-apocalyptic world in a 2D action and survival game.
Produced by radioactive pollutants in the air, deadly smog has covered 99.9% of our planet. All the creatures of this earth who inhaled him have turned into the living dead. All the nations we know are no longer; on the other hand, for the remaining 0.1%, their fight for survival is just beginning …
+ A post-apocalyptic world recreated with high quality pixel art
+ More than 100 unique types of survivors and zombies, along with rich content
+ Destroy waves of zombies with a wide variety of weapons
+ Eliminate them effectively with powerful headshots
+ Rescue survivors and raise needed resources

Supported Android
{4.1 and UP}
Supported Android Version:-
Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1)- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4)- Lollipop (5.0–5.0.2) or UP

Hack Mod Unlimited Money

Download Headshot ZD Survivors vs Zombie Doomsday 1.0.11 Hack Mod For Android



Report This Post